- Fill out the contact form to speak with Allison or Harvey about your potential project HERE
- Schedule a complimentary house visit (45mn)
- Collect budget information along with spatial goals and needs
Design or Feasibility?
- Enter Feasibility- Complex project? Too many options? Purchasing a home?
- A flat $1500 will get you a whole house measure, 3 conceptual sketches and ball-park pricing. This will help you decide which direction the design is headed so your time is being used efficeintly. Recommended for move or improve clients, larger projects, or potential home purchasing.
- Enter Design- Simple and straight forward? Powder room, kitchen remodel, simple addition?
- An hourly rate will be set based on complexity of the project. We will establish an amount of hours up front and not to exceed. We collect 50% up front, then full amount after completion of design.
- What you get:
- Plans of your existing space
- Final preliminary plans for bidding
- Final pricing of your project
- Agreed upon allowance amounts
- Hold your spot- If you love your plans and are happy with our price
- We ask for a retainer to hold your project on our construction calendar. This guarantees a start time, allows us to book vendors in advance, gives you a proposed finish time and a daily schedule for your project.
- Product Selection-Counters, tile, lighting, cabinets, wall colors etc.
- Work with your designer to select product based on the agreed upon allowance amounts given in Design.
- You will receive elevations to help communicate product details such as cabinets, tile and plumbing etc.
- Plan Finalization-Update your bid set, to a construction set and permit ready.
- Finalize plans to reflect any changes made in product selection process
- Review any changes with vendors and project manager, adjust options and pricing
- Acquire a Permit-Your project manager and project designer will take your plans to the city for review and come back with approval to build.
- Site Walk Through-Review plans onsite once more with your project manager and lead designer, answering any questions you may have
- Show areas of storage and site protection
- Getting to Know You-Review clients needs and wants, vacations and pets
- Set up Regular Meetings- schedule standing onsite with client and designer to make sure all is going AWESOME!
Want more!? Watch us live and in action on Instagram! @buildingartsarchitecture